[Sidefx-houdini-list] announce list for new releases?

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Thu Oct 2 15:45:20 EDT 2008

On Thursday 02 October 2008 13:57, Javier Meroño wrote:
> true, true...but big changes keep on being big, right?

	Dunno, every day is upgrade day for me, I don't need no steeking feed.  ;)
It's really really hard to break out the big changes from the small because
in most cases, they are different depending on what you do(shading,
animation, rigging, modelling).  I just use the journal as my touchstone,
every morning.

	Cheers,

	J.C.

                                                     Toronto, ON Canada