[Sidefx-houdini-list] cloth sim possibilities

David Johnson daveinengland at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 12:35:25 EDT 2008

Using a bit of drag can help to calm down energy in cloth. When using drag,
you can do a number of things to get some extra control...

Go ahead and set the Force Scale high to see if that does what you want.
Also, if you set the torque scale to 0, you won't get any drag on the
rotation of things. If you want to animate the amount of drag, make sure you
set the mode for the Scale Force to "Set Always".

Dave