[Sidefx-houdini-list] cloth sim possibilities

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Thu Oct 2 10:40:39 EDT 2008

Thanks Dave. This is actually a lot to go on.

I think I was on track with most settings ( and the version of H9.5
we're working with).
But tweaking that thickness setting really seems to help get some
control over the self intersecting problems.

I still get a lot of hyper energy within the surface when turning
self intersecting on. So I guess I'll just have to play around with
some other setting to see if I can get that to settle down a bit.

Thanks again. As everyone knows this stuff is slow to experiment
with, so your advice was most appreciated.

Larry

--
Larry Giunta
Creative Director