[Sidefx-houdini-list] greek in pdf papers

Caleb J. Howard caleb at howlor.com
Wed Oct 1 00:13:22 EDT 2008

Further:  I think that the larger portion of integrals which may be
approximated numerically are intractable symbolically (being the
alternative to numerically).  Which is to say that, even studying
numerics and developing a numeric solution is at best an approximation,
and in cases of divergent systems, the approximation is meaningless.

Still, this is true for virtually all fluid-flow simulations, and they
still look good enough for entertainment purposes.  Not accurate, but
looking good - that's most of our bread and butter.

-caleb