[Sidefx-houdini-list] announce list for new releases?

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 00:05:18 EDT 2008

Hi,

Only major versions get announced. Development is incremental in
between those. The best thing to do is use the "Production Build" on
the download page. That's the most tested version. Change versions in
between productions, or when a version change poses the least risk.
Other than that - watch the journals, and if you see a feature added
that you want - update...

Cheers