[Sidefx-houdini-list] promoting ramps.

Edward Lam edward at sidefx.com
Thu Nov 27 09:23:43 EST 2008

On your VOP *network*, drag the label of the ramp parameter name into
the Type Properties window of your HDA. You will notice that in the
newly created parameter in the Type Properties, there is a path
automatically filled out path pointing to the parameter that you dragged
from. Now hit Accept. You should now see the entire ramp parameter
promoted to your HDA.

Cheers,
-Edward