[Sidefx-houdini-list] Point instancing

Andy Nicholas andy at andynicholas.com
Thu Nov 27 07:59:14 EST 2008

Thanks for the replys guys. Good to know that it's not just me having
problems with this.

>did you also try just turning on render as spheres?

No I hadn't tried that. I'd missed that option. It's strange though, I'm
just trying to instantiate sphere primitives (i.e. not polygons), so you'd
have thought that that would be kinda the same thing. I guess not :-)