[Sidefx-houdini-list] Point instancing

Francois-Xavier Boussard b.fx at free.fr
Thu Nov 27 07:40:02 EST 2008

thanks,

I have done some test with instanced and procedural delayed archived with micropolygons PBR (houdini9.5). Delayed archived (or instanced geo) help in the memory process, for me, but not if generating photon map (viewport photon map). It was more interesting to generate the map from a standard copied geo then.
(If i end up with something more consistent i will post on your odforce thread :))

cheers
francois