[Sidefx-houdini-list] promoting ramps.

Pablo Giménez Pizarro pablogipi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 16:24:46 EST 2008

Hi Mumu.
Well if you have problems with the ramps as a workaround why not
create a float ramp from scratch for your HDA, then I guess that you
have any parameter into the HDA that currently is using the internal
(promoted ) ramp, instead of have an internal one just refer from the
parameter into you HDA (chramp()) to the ramp in the HDA interface, so
basically you don't need to promote a ramp, just use a ramp at the HDA
level into the HDA.
This makes sense?

PS: missing Houdini a lot, snif, snif .... :)