[Sidefx-houdini-list] Side Effects Sponsors VES Vancouver Event on Nov 22

david at sidefx.com david at sidefx.com
Sat Nov 22 00:34:24 EST 2008

Hey everyone using Houdini in Vancouver:

We got the details of this event late in the game BUT I'm doing my best to
help out given the situation.  Please contact me privately and I can try
to get you 'on the list' so you can stroll right in.

Our bit of the presentation will be short (15 minutes) but 3 of us from
Side Effects will be attending and happy to answer questions before/after
and spend time with each one of you.

David