[Sidefx-houdini-list] Side Effects Sponsors VES Vancouver Event on Nov 22

Mark Story mstory at xion.org
Fri Nov 21 14:11:36 EST 2008

Yea, I was excited to see SESI come up to Vancouver, but ...

This is not very well thought out IMHO.

I've thought about joining VES for a long time but can't really see the
benefit, SIGGRAPH is changing a lot these last years, probably won't be
treking off to New Orleans this next year after such a lack luster and
"different" SIGGIE in LA this last year.

Mark