[Sidefx-houdini-list] Side Effects Sponsors VES Vancouver Event on Nov 22

Floyd Gillis floyd at afcg.com
Fri Nov 21 13:09:07 EST 2008

So... to attend this "Side Effects Sponsored" event tomorrow we need to...

- Fill out a 5-page memebership application
- Get two VES members to endorse the application
- Pay a $50.00 non-refundable processing fee
- Pay $150.00 fee for a one-year membership (or $75.00 for 6 months)
- Mail the application and fees to the VES offices in Encino, California

Thanks for the invitation Robert.

Ummm...am I missing something here?