[Sidefx-houdini-list] mantra "clusterThis" geometry procedural - new version available - v1.3.7

Mark Story mstory at xion.org
Tue Nov 18 22:15:53 EST 2008

Hola~

New version (1.3.7) available:
http://digitalcinemaarts.com/dev/clusterThis/index.html

Added point instancing, fixed the file instancing and implemented shader
point assignment if "vm"surface" attribute is present in the incoming
geometry (in deferred instancing mode).  For the life of me I can't
figure out how to get point based "vm_surface" attribute with the
Material SOP, that's why the Shader SOP is still in the example file.

The example file has a handful of takes for various examples.

Be sure to replace the OTL as well as the DSO/DLL when upgrading.

Take care,
Mark