[Sidefx-houdini-list] display option

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Tue Nov 18 10:14:54 EST 2008

if your looking to adjust the parameters of the construction plane..
mouse left on persp1 in upper rt of the viewer- construction plane -
parameters-

Jed Schwartz
Creative Director
Jed Schwartz Productions
603-495-3125
jed at jedschwartz.com
http://www.jedschwartz.com

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an
authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are
prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in
this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.