[Sidefx-houdini-list] display option

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Tue Nov 18 08:55:47 EST 2008

Sorry, I wasn't talking about the Display window.

I mean, on the camera node, /obj/cam1 for example. If you select that
node in the Network View, you will find a "View" tab in this node
parameters. The parameters are "Near Clipping" and "Far Clipping".

I guess since it's a value that exists per camera they decided to make
the value available not in the Display window anymore.

François