[Sidefx-houdini-list] display option

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Tue Nov 18 08:30:10 EST 2008

Hi Herman,

I change the clipping plane value on the camera node itself, in the View
tab. I don't know if there's an other way to do it.

Regarding color scheme, you can change them in Edit menu, then "Color
Settings...". You'll have to download the one you want. I've never tried
to customize the color, so I don't know how to do it. It seems that
those scheme are created only by changing the gamma, brightness etc. Try
it :) I'm not sure you can change the global color to something
different than a shade of grey.

François