[Sidefx-houdini-list] Shelf Question

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Mon Nov 17 08:58:45 EST 2008

On Monday 17 November 2008 08:50, John Coldrick wrote:
> 	Agreed.  I don't understand all the hate over the shelf.  Use it.  Don't.

	Actually, just to maintain my grumpy  old man status, I would point out
that 'making things easier' is more acceptable to me with the shelf because
you can simply stow it away if you dontt want it, and the wasted real estate
isn't very painful.  OTOH(here we go), I still maintain a huge hatred for the
bundling of stuff like newbie user transform jacks that are forced on you
because they are bundled into a tab which has absolutely critical functions
on it like render, etc.  That stuff still really grinds my gears.

	Cheers,

	J.C.

                                                     Toronto, ON Canada