[Sidefx-houdini-list] Shelf Question

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Mon Nov 17 08:50:36 EST 2008

On Sunday 16 November 2008 06:55, Pablo Giménez wrote:
> Nope because the big difference in Houdini is that you always have the
> network editor.

	Agreed.  I don't understand all the hate over the shelf.  Use it.  Don't.  I
don't buy there's an inherent 'tainting' of the houdini mindset by reliance
on them.  Hell, I've been using Houdini since before v1, I use the shelf, and
I seem to be functioning normally.  *bleep*  *fizz*

	cheers,

	J.C.

                                                     Toronto, ON Canada