[Sidefx-houdini-list] Mplay question

Antoine Durr antoine at floqfx.com
Fri Nov 14 11:05:37 EST 2008

So unless the image file format stores the pixel aspect ratio, and
unless Mantra actually writes the pixel aspect into said file, and
unless Mplay knows to read it back in and actually use it, to the
image viewer the file is just a bunch of pixels, which it will
display square by default.

-- Antoine