[Sidefx-houdini-list] Mplay question

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Fri Nov 14 09:58:48 EST 2008

Hi,

I have a 16:9 tiff sequence rendered and saved to disk through mplay (it is a quick 50 frame test). When I reload the sequence however, my pixel aspect ratio is no longer present giving me a warped image. I have looked all through the mplay preferences, profiles, display options, but cannot find how to respecify 16:9.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be warmly welcomed...

Kind regards,

Phil.

The UK's no. 1 new university
The Guardian University Guide 2009