[Sidefx-houdini-list] long-shot script request: increment frame based on sub-samples

Michael K O'Brien mobrien at pixar.com
Thu Nov 13 18:41:00 EST 2008

Hola~

In Maya, the sub-frame sampling is global to the session. We have key
bindings that allow us to increment by frame, or by sub-frame sample.

I'm really missing that from Houdini. I love that I can configure the
sub-sampling per simulation, but I need to be able to step sub frames.

Has anyone written a script that will increment the frame based on the
oversampling of the active network pane?

MO

--
Michael K O'Brien
mobrien at pixar.com
Pixar

HEDBERG: I played golf. I'm not good at golf. I never got a hole-in-one, but
         I did hit a guy. That's way more satisfying. You're supposed to
         yell, "Fore," but I was too busy mumbling, "There ain't no way
         that's going to hit him."