[Sidefx-houdini-list] Shelf Question

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Thu Nov 13 05:29:09 EST 2008

Hi Ed,

I was just trying a different Desktop config, and wanted the shelves directly over the Network Editor. When I drag a box object onto the network I get an error because it is meant to be invoked through the viewer. I can hold down CTRL when LMB the shelf node, but it doesn't have the same level of interactivity that I would like...

I guess I want the feeling of being able to tear things of the shelf really rapidly directly onto the Network Editor. I am probably after a hybrid of the speed of the shelves with the functionality of tab menu system. If I could do this manually with my hands, I would want to use both hands to grab and claw shelf tools in turn onto the Network Editor as fast as humanly possible.

Any thoughts welcome.

Kind regards,

Phil.

The UK's no. 1 new university