[Sidefx-houdini-list] Transfering normal to a volume

Andy Nicholas andy at andynicholas.com
Mon Nov 10 18:28:07 EST 2008

Hi François,

I think you need to use the IsoSurface node with it set to "Build Volume".
In the Implicit Function parameter just put $NX. Make two more IsoSurface
nodes but with them set to $NY and $NZ. You can then just use a Merge SOP
to merge them in X, Y, Z order, and extract them using the primitive
number in your SHOP.

Cheers

Andy