[Sidefx-houdini-list] Working with a tablet

Alan Warren bluemoonshine at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 10:49:05 EST 2008

I have noticed this behavior as well. On occasion pop-up menus will stay
open like you would expect, but most of the time they require me to keep the
right-click button held down until I'm hovering over my intended selction.

Perhaps this is a Linux thing.  Are you also using a tablet on Linux?

-Alan