[Sidefx-houdini-list] Working with a tablet

Alvaro Castaneda varomix at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 10:25:48 EST 2008

Hi
I've used a wacom for years for everything I rarely use the mouse at all,
and yeah is a great experience

I don't have that problem with houdini, you may need to check your pen
settings and make sure
the buttons are doing what you think they are doing, I always modify the
buttons as soon as I install my pen.

good luck

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 9:28 AM, François Duchesneau <sidefx at trinix.ca>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I started to use a graphic tablet and I think I will like that even for
> 3d navigation in Houdini. However I've noticed that when you rick-click,
> the behavior is different than a mouse but only in Houdini. Pop-up menus
> disappear when I release the button. It's rather annoying because it
> selects the first item in the menu under the cursor without my will.
>
> Before submitting an RFE I'd like to make sure there's not an option
> somewhere or maybe there's a way to use it I haven't think of.
>
> François

varomix DaGreit

intelia_animate
www.intelianimate.com