[Sidefx-houdini-list] CHOP HDK Question

Chip Collier photex at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 14:42:52 EST 2008

By the time I read this I had already applied for a project, but this
is no worry. I'm happy to add it to the OdForce repo if folks feel it
would be better placed there. If someone, by the power of greyskull,
could give me permission I'll upload my current source.
I don't have a windows machine at the moment so my whole project setup
is based on netbeans and a bash script that runs the build and runs
houdini I hit F6. The oscpack lib is cross-platform but I haven't
built the plugin yet on OSX. Hcustom complains about the architecture
when I try to link statically to my build of oscpack and I haven't
really bothered too much to investigate what needs to change between
Linux and OSX.

Cheers,
Chip