[Sidefx-houdini-list] CHOP HDK Question

Mark Story mstory at xion.org
Sun Nov 9 13:32:18 EST 2008

That would be great.

How about adding it to the odforce/sourceforge repostory?

http://odforceplugins.svn.sourceforge.net/

An ever growing assortment of Houdini code!

I'm curious because I thought your project was going to control audio
synthesis, which is something I'm getting back to doing again with
CSound and Houdini.  I've also have some accelerometer CHOPs code
floating around in my studio; good stuff mon.

Thanks,
Mark