[Sidefx-houdini-list] Working with a tablet

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Sun Nov 9 11:28:51 EST 2008

Hi,

I started to use a graphic tablet and I think I will like that even for
3d navigation in Houdini. However I've noticed that when you rick-click,
the behavior is different than a mouse but only in Houdini. Pop-up menus
disappear when I release the button. It's rather annoying because it
selects the first item in the menu under the cursor without my will.

Before submitting an RFE I'd like to make sure there's not an option
somewhere or maybe there's a way to use it I haven't think of.

François