[Sidefx-houdini-list] CHOP HDK Question

Chip Collier photex at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 12:49:19 EST 2008

As promised: http://www.wasbecause.com/video/CHOP_OpenSoundControl.mov

A quick question about parameters: On certain OPs such as the mantra
rop, you have that groovy alternate output variable section where you
can add or remove parameters. Is that a standard parameter that I'm
not finding or is that a sort of advanced composite of parameters that
you have to build yourself?

Cheers,
Chip