[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini and deadline... again txt only!

Ihab Abdel Razek ihab.razek at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 16:53:55 EST 2008

Hey,

I'm using deadline with Houdini successfully for quite sometime now.
Contact me offlist so we can discuss the matter in more details. I
assure you it's a very straightforward and painless setup. And it only
uses the mantra licences. No hmaster involved.

Ihab
Air studio
www.theairstudio.com
(sent from I-phone)