[Sidefx-houdini-list] CHOP HDK Question

Chip Collier photex at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 12:08:38 EST 2008

Ok, no sooner asked than answered. :)

So the line: OP_Node::flags().timeDep = 1;
Within my cook method now will correctly update values whenever a
frame changes. Which is good when used in combination with the record
CHOP and I can see ways to put this to use, but it wasn't originally
how I pictured things operating.

I'm assuming now that I'd really need to base my OP on
CHOP_RealtimeGenerator in order to get updates regardless of the frame
changing. Is that correct?

Cheers,
Chip

Begin forwarded message: