[Sidefx-houdini-list] VEX error: Unable to load opdef

robert east east.robert at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 20:13:47 EST 2008

Hi List
           I recently dug up a shader I was working on back in 9.1
days. I installed the otl and double checked the compile of the code.
Yet whenever I try to render with it I get this error in console

Unable to get VEX code from:
	opdef:/Shop/rs_void_occlusion_hemis
mantra: VEX error: Unable to load
opdef:/Shop/rs_void_occlusion_hemis	Path not found
Unable to get VEX code from:
	opdef:/Shop/rs_void_occlusion_hemis
mantra: VEX error: Unable to load
opdef:/Shop/rs_void_occlusion_hemis	Path not found
Unable to get VEX code from:
	opdef:/Shop/rs_void_occlusion_hemis
mantra: VEX error: Unable to load
opdef:/Shop/rs_void_occlusion_hemis	Path not found
Unable to get VEX code from:
	opdef:/Shop/rs_void_occlusion_hemis
mantra: VEX error: Unable to load
opdef:/Shop/rs_void_occlusion_hemis	Path not found

If anyone has any pointers I would be grateful.

regards Rob

--
Robert East

www.tenmenmarching.com
Sydney Australia + London UK
+61 (0) 0424648857

"Houdini is a pipeline in a box. Maya is a box that you have to build
a pipeline for"