[Sidefx-houdini-list] polybevel & divide sop

herman herman02 at netvigator.com
Wed Nov 5 08:23:32 EST 2008

hi rangi,

thanks for the advise, will download the latest version and explore the
vopsop, never use it before and will have to take a look at the
introduction.

the "file" means the link u sent me at the first reply.

i also tried using the group sop and group by expression then use polybevel,
seems working also... but will try vopsop also!

cheers herman