[Sidefx-houdini-list] ability to toggle vis of a OBJ in an OTL

Ken Ouellette ken.ouellette at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 21:03:04 EST 2008

Isn't there a Display channel on geometryOPs under the MiscTab you can
channel reference ? You really want to use channels and not flags.
Flags are not editable on a locked OTL. Prior versions allowed you to use
the !!ch syntax on parameters but if memory serves me correctly you can't
use that anymore...plus it was dangerous as the !!ch could lost very easily
depending on what a user did to the objects.

You should also be able to use the VisibleObjects Parameter under the Subnet
Tab ( I believe that is what it is called as I don't have Houdini in front
of me) That parameter should allow you to use wildcards (*, ^)  specify
which objects in side the OTL are visible.

Hope that helps:)
-k