[Sidefx-houdini-list] ability to toggle vis of a OBJ in an OTL

Graham Thompson gthompson at sidefx.com
Tue Nov 4 20:27:39 EST 2008

Hey Mike,

I think by obj networks you are referring to Geometry objects right?  At
least that's what I figure since you are referring to using
hou.Node.setDisplayFlag(togglevalue) since setting that to False on a
sop wouldn't do anything.  Couldn't you just enable the Display
parameter on the geo objects and link the value to your toggle?