[Sidefx-houdini-list] Wanted: Houdini TDs

Janet Fraser janet at sidefx.com
Tue Nov 4 13:40:58 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to update my list of freelancers, and other Houdini people, who
are currently available for work.  We have a few customers worldwide who
are looking for intermediate to senior people. The demand is continuing
to grow.

This is not meant to solicit anyone who is currently employed and under
contract - they need you too!  :-)

Best,
Janet

Janet Fraser                              Tel: 416-504-9876 Ext. 204
Senior Account Executive                  Fax: 416-504-6648
Side Effects Software                     Web: http://www.sidefx.com
123 Front Street West, Suite 1401
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA M5J 2M2