[Sidefx-houdini-list] Air Bubbles in Liquid

Erika Salatiello tictacer at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 12:23:12 EST 2008

There is a shelf tool for underwater bubbles on the DOPS shelf - I don't know that it behaves exactly as you need, but if I recall it just sends tiny bubbles upwards in a stream from under water. Perhaps if you start from there then dive into the network, you can get a basis for how to create your own version?  Just an idea....