[Sidefx-houdini-list] polybevel & divide sop

herman herman02 at netvigator.com
Tue Nov 4 05:09:12 EST 2008

hi all,

thanks for the respones, i'm using houdini 9.1 since my apprentice license
apply to this version. when i open the file, it gives a warning as follows-

the warning is skipping unrecognized parameter "write values".

i sort of understand the blend between two degree of polybevel in the file,
however, when i go to vop sop and adjust the morge, it seems like no effect
to the model.

take this file for example, if i want to have the polybevel relative inset
increase along the x axis, does the vopsop be able to achieve?

thanks

cheers herman