[Sidefx-houdini-list] polybevel & divide sop

Rangi Sutton rangi at kanuka.com.au
Tue Nov 4 02:41:36 EST 2008

herman wrote:
> hi,
>
> thanks rangi, some error in opening the file. may be different version.

You don't say what the error is.. so can't really help there. But it was
built with h9.5.255. It's a very simple scene so I'm surprised it won't
open.

Pablo... that hip uses a mix in a vop sop, which was my first
suggestion. Using a point sop was mentioned as an alternative in case
Herman didn't feel at home in vop land.

Cheers,
r.