[Sidefx-houdini-list] Air Bubbles in Liquid

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 08:36:09 EST 2008

Hi......

I want to emit some air bubbles from an object inside a liquid.
In houdini 9 sneak peek I have seen the same effect. So I know that it is possible in houdini.
I think they have used SDF fluid for it.
I tried using sink object with SDF fluid. It created a bubble inside the fluid.
But the bubble doesn't travel up, as it should. Does anybody know how to do it???
I tried using pump object, but the whole fluid gets affected and moves up.

---iamjaideep80
(Jaideep Khadilkar)