[Sidefx-houdini-list] polybevel & divide sop

herman herman02 at netvigator.com
Sun Nov 2 11:17:24 EST 2008

hi rangi,

thanks for the respond, this is the kind of result i'm testing with houdini,

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3062/2995868194_41db19991c_o.jpg

i want to create some continues meshing pattern that can varies according
with the type of expression i input, like sin, rand that can apply to
polybevel & divide, so i can control the size of each primitive and not just
an even "weight" or "relative inlets" apply to the whole volume.

The method u suggest sound very interesting, however, i'm not an advance
houdini user, i'm not quite fully comprehend your method. will try my best
to understand.

thanks

cheers herman