[Sidefx-houdini-list] bundles or groups

Nicholas Pliatsikas nick_p102 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 06:00:02 EST 2008

You can also use the bundles hscript commands todo alot more, then the bundler editor will do :) Also im not sure if its fixed yet but smart bundles always change to normal bundles when you reload the hip file. Which is alittle crappy when you dont want that "feature". This is why the Hscript commands are useful as you can append hand selected objects and filtered lists to existsing bundle data.

I find groups to very useful for general hiding unhiding of objects though. So I tend use them exclusively for that and use bundles for use in filter fields etc

Nick