[Sidefx-houdini-list] Cd in VOP SOP

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Mon Mar 31 08:27:57 EDT 2008

Hi Sean,

I geuss as soon as you connect something to the Cd output inside the VOP
Sop it will output Cd.
Don't think you can do the switch inside the VOP Sop..
So maybe you need to use an Attribute Sop to delete the Cd attribute and
a Switch Sop with expression to do the switch afterward.
You could use the hasattribute() expression to test if there was a Cd
attribute on the input of the VOP Sop.

cheers,
benS