[Sidefx-houdini-list] Cd in VOP SOP

Sean Lewkiw seanl at rainmaker.com
Mon Mar 31 06:57:46 EDT 2008

Hi,

Let's say I want to be able to switch between affecting point colours
using a VOP SOP and not affecting point colours.

Right now I'm using a switch VOP.  If the geo has no point colours to
begin with, it gets assigned point colours when switched to what I want
to be a null effect.  I can't figure out how you can make a switchable
effect that has no effect if that's what you want.

Sean

--
Sean Lewkiw