[Sidefx-houdini-list] Falloff between expression and key frame

robert east east.robert at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 20:21:15 EDT 2008

Gents,
 Thanks for the great answers ,I'm by no means a chops expert at all so some
of the terms / workflow  being discussed have left me behind. I have managed
to set up a simple scene though getting into into and out of chops. Should
anyone care to push me in the right direction. in the meantime I will see
what I can come up with !

regards Rob