[Sidefx-houdini-list] Volume

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Fri Mar 28 12:56:24 EDT 2008

In fact volume = mass / density so if you want to have the volume
directly just set the density to 1.

I've notice we never get a perfect volume result. I tested it with a 2.5
radius sphere and got ~67 instead of 65. 45. I've got to increase both
the mesh and SDF division resolution to get a better. But that's normal
since we're not dealing math equation but real imperfect geometry. This
said I suggest you conterproof you level of detail with a know volume
like a sphere if you need to have something very accurate.