[Sidefx-houdini-list] Volume

Dan Seddon Dan.Seddon at framestore-cfc.com
Fri Mar 28 10:56:15 EDT 2008

Hi Si

If you're going down the isooffset route, make a tetramesh and count the points - make sure the subdivions are evenly spaced and then multiple the number of points by the cube of size of the subdivisions (e.g. 0.1*0.1*0.1 = 0.001). Hope that makes sense... There's a slightly more long winded approach if you don't make the subdivisions even.

Cheers

Dan