[Sidefx-houdini-list] Bridge of Cards 2

Beatriz Lorenzo bealobo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 09:46:10 EDT 2008

hi again!

I was looking at the help files too, there's an explanation on how to do
this, but... it didn't work for me.
I've put the file in here:
http://forums.odforce.net/index.php?showtopic=6719&st=12&gopid=45408&#entry45408
in case you have time and can have a look at it and orientate me another
(more yet) bit.
Thanks for your help!
:)