[Sidefx-houdini-list] meshing study

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Thu Mar 27 12:42:04 EDT 2008

The example files that come with most of the nodes are a good way to
learn. What I often suggest too if you want to learn it for professional
use is to go through the book "The magic of Houdini". Even it has been
created for Houdini 8 the concepts haven't changed really and you'll get
a strong Sop basis but also a very good coverage of particles and
dynamics etc.

François