[Sidefx-houdini-list] meshing study

herman herman02 at netvigator.com
Thu Mar 27 10:20:01 EDT 2008

hi david!

yes, it works magic... seems like so many hidden treasure in houdini i'm
purpose to know and not know, and not find tutorial in these regards and is
frustrating sometime!! i think attribute create & point sop is a powerful
sop, i need to explore more about its (hope i can find more information at
the help brower)...

and its great to have the community to teach me how!!

thanks

herman